Old May 11th 06, 11:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default PAYG and Ken on news

Tristán White wrote

Much as I vowed never ever to vote Labour again since this phoney war

started, if Ken pulls this off with PAYG and irons out all the

problems on
NR etc., I may well go back on my word and vote for Ken as mayor

again.

Define 'pulls this off'.

Are you happy for NR cheap day returns to disappear for journeys within
the zones ?

Once upon a time I had an Annual season from deepest Surrey to Bank
(W&C). Ken's takeover and simplification would have meant a one third
increase if I hadn't moved to a job elsewhere.

--
Mike D (lives in Surrey, no vote).