Old May 12th 06, 02:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Matthew Dickinson Matthew Dickinson is offline

Default PAYG and Ken on news

On 12 May 2006 05:52:45 -0700, "Steve M"
wrote:

My staff pass never works the gates at London Bridge (Southeastern
side) despite being valid on Thameslink / FCC services between there
and West Hampstead. I have to carry the T&Cs document with me to prove
to gateline staff that TfL staff passes are indeed valid there!

These gates should also let PAYG customers through, though they still
have to validate in or out on the validators on platforms 5/6. However
this hasn't worked for a few months.