Old July 31st 06, 10:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] junk1@davidbevan.co.uk is offline

Default Can I use Oyster pre pay before 9:30?

Just been reading the rules about Oyster pre pay and it says that there
is a price cap equal to (or less than ) the cost of a travel card. I
thought travel cards could only be used after 9:30?

....what happens if I use my Oyster prepay before 9:30, does this cap
still apply? Sounds like an loop hole for using a travel card before
9:30?

Does anyone know how much a zones 1-6 travel card costs these days?

I buy a yearly season ticket, but as I often work from home etc Ive
figured out that it would be cheaper to pay daily if a daily ticket
costs less that £10.

Thanks

David Bevan
http://www.davidbevan.co.uk