Old August 10th 06, 04:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
clockend clockend is offline

Default West London Line - new station operating!

wrote:
Some who will have read my previous posts on this subject will know
that I have expressed pessimism on a subject close to my heart - the
much-fabled proposed station at Imperial Wharf!

Well, allow me to take back everything that I said on the subject!
Unbeknown to me, the station has now opened and is in receipt of one
train per day!

According to the Southbound Silverlink platform timetable displayed at
West Brompton Station, the M-F 19.22 from Watford Junction stops at
Imperial Wharf at 20.22! This is the ONLY train that stops at this
station!

Marc.

The italics in the timetable mean that the 19:22 is a connecting
service. The train is shown as leaving Willesden at 20:08 arriving at
Clapham Jcn at 20:28.