Old August 15th 06, 12:20 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Various WLL questions. Was West London Line - new station operating!

In article . com,
() wrote:

Does anyone know when the station (and other associated
infrastructure) at Grove Road Station was demolished / removed? Is it
my imagination, or do I recall still seeing bits of this line (apart
from he structure that sits alongside the District Line, West of
Hammersmith Station, of course, which is still there) remaining
into the early 1970s?

I don't remember there being anything much left there when I used to
spot trolleybuses nearby in 1960-2.

--
Colin Rosenstiel