Old October 3rd 03, 06:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Oyster options at ticket machines.

No one has commented on this yet so I thought I would.

I noticed today that ticket machines that previously didn't are now
offering the option to top up pre-pay ostercards and to buy new (rather
than renew old) monthly and weekly travelcards and bus passes).

--
message by Robin May, consumer of liquids
"A very large head, a head like a bear's"

Hacker is to computer as boy racer is to Ford Escort.