Old October 3rd 03, 06:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Walters David Walters is offline

Default Oyster options at ticket machines.

On 3 Oct 2003 17:04:48 GMT, Robin May wrote:
I noticed today that ticket machines that previously didn't are now
offering the option to top up pre-pay ostercards and to buy new (rather
than renew old) monthly and weekly travelcards and bus passes).

The buy new has been there for a little while but the top up pre-pay
is certainly new!

Does anyone know if the gates know about pre-pay yet? I'm tempted
to see if an OysterCard with some credit on will open a gate my
pass won't next time I get the chance.

David