Old September 1st 06, 05:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Fig Fig is offline

Default Black and yellow plates

Hi group,

Trivial question, but something that puzzles me when the rubbish collector
has been too thorough and there's no ES left to read:

I've noticed a small black and yellow stripped plate in the cab windows of
Met line trains. Might be in others too, not sure. What are they?

Silly answers are as equally welcome as sensible ones, so if you do know
the real answer, hold back a bit so we can get some wild speculation going