Old October 19th 06, 10:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive R Robertson Clive R Robertson is offline

Default LT museum depot today and this weekend

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 23:22:26 +0100, Ian Jelf
wrote:

As it happens, I might just be able to get there on Saturday afternoon,
as I have a tour of Maidenhead [1] to do in the morning. As I'll have
a car, does anyone have any advice where I might park in West London
coming in from the M4 for easiest tube access to Acton in the afternoon?

Osterley (on the Piccadilly Line) is on the A4 -- leave the M4 at
junction 3. The car park costs £2 on Saturdays, according to TfL.

Regards,

Clive
--
Clive R Robertson -- AS/400 Programmer.

Webmaster of http://www.osterleypark.org.uk/ -- this describes
a beautiful National Trust property in West London.