Old October 21st 06, 03:04 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Conor Conor is offline

Default Paul from SafeSpeed on BBC Breakfast today on Driving Offence Cameras

In article , TripleS says...
Conor wrote:
In article .com,
David from Oz says...

Well Paul I disagree with your argument.

Situation Normal then.

I have an open mind and am genuinely interested to understand.

Unlike blinkered Paul.

I don't know about all the detail issues, but I think Paul's overall
approach to road safety is a good and positive one. We tend to have our
own pet ideas as to how we think things ought to work, so probably we
could all be accused of being blinkered to some extent, and a bit biased
now and again.

My problem with Paul is that despite clear evidence to the contrary, he
will fudge whatever figures he has to to suite what is needed to get
him on TV/Radio/in the papers.

--
Conor

I'm really a nice guy. If I had friends, they would tell you.

Earn commission on online purchases, £2.50 just for signing up:
http://www.TopCashBack.co.uk/Conor/ref/index.htm