Old November 1st 06, 12:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Jack Taylor Jack Taylor is offline

Default F&*&%^& toilets

Tristán White wrote:
Was on the tube longer than expected due to delays tonight. Finally
got to Canning Town busting for a wazz.

I ran - in the hope that they had forgotten to lock the toilets at the
brightly lit Canning Town bus station. But no, they were well locked,
including the disabled ones.

For ****'s sake.

I know what you mean! I think it's outrageous as well.

The authorities repeatedly put the responsibility on the pubs and other
outlets to provide toilet facilities - but why should they, other than for
their own customers? Being caught short does not necessarily mean that
you've been out drinking all night. You might have had too many cups of tea
before leaving home or work or just have an incontinence problem.

IMO public toilet facilities are a basic human right.