Old November 1st 06, 12:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Kev Kev is offline

Default "The Olympics will be late and over budget"

John Rowland wrote:
http://www.nceplus.co.uk/news/news_a...il_engineering

Sports minister Dick Caborn insisted that the projects were on track
and added he was disappointed with Lemley's comments.

Let's think about this, who would you believe, a lieing scum bag
politician or Jack Lemley. Can anybody remember, did Jack Lemley head
up TML or Euro Tunnel. I can't say that I have encountered much
mobilsation of labour considering that this is only 5 years away.

I think that London council tax payers and lottery ticket buyers had
better start digging into their pockets. And that doesn't even take
into account overuns on the the likes of ELLx.

Kevin