Old November 4th 06, 09:11 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Saturday Parking in Kingston Upon Thames

On 4 Nov 2006 00:54:05 -0800, "Londoncityslicker"
wrote:

I have been going shopping in Kingston Upon Thames for many years.

We tend to park mostly in the Bentall or John Lewis car parks.

However their charges over the years have got higher and higher.

SWMBO like to spend the whole day (8-7) shopping so it leaves me with a
huge bill for the parking.

Does anyone know of anywhere in Kingston which has parking all day on a
Saturday for a reasonable rate? (Reasonable being less than the £15+
paid at Bentall/John Lewis and other car parks in Kingston)

from today until after Christmas the K50 park and ride scheme is in
place. Parking is at Chessington World of Adventures and frequent buses
run to Eden Street in Kingston. Parking is free and the bus fare is
£1.50 return.

Info here

http://www.kingston.gov.uk/informati...s.htm?id=57320

--