Old October 12th 03, 05:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default most pickpocketed tube stop

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 10:54:03 +0100, "John Rowland"
wrote:

I've heard that between Finsbury Park and Seven
Sisters is the best place to get mugged.

where did that gem of information emerge from?

An official souce.

I should have said "between Finsbury Park and Seven Sisters is
the best place ON THE UNDERGROUND to get mugged.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped