Old January 2nd 07, 08:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
SamB SamB is offline

Default Kings Cross Thameslink and London Terminals

Peter Lawrence wrote:

It seems from NRE
(http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/times_...lFares.html#01)
that London Thameslink is abolished; one must ask for (and will get a
tocket to) the individual station one wants but the fare will be that
ffor travel to National Rail Zone 1. Nothing is said about whether
tickets are then valid to or from other stations in that zone or
whether the inter-availability on parallel LU lines continues.

Bah! I was hoping that I'd finally be able to get a London Terminals to
KXT, and then get the train home from Charing Cross (which you could do
in the past if you didn't get caught, as the gates would accept it...).

I guess I'll see what the machine at Brockley spits at me... I'm not
holding my breath for it to be anything sensible, as anyone who
remembers my grumbles about its previous issues with Thameslink will
know...

Sam