Old January 3rd 07, 09:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tristán White Tristán White is offline

Default Canning Town "excellent"

Was in Canning Town again this morning and believe it or not, following on
from the concrete one, I discovered another plaque up there somewhere else.

A round thing, saying: "2005-2007 accredited as a Secure Station".

LOL they sure like their plaques and showing off. So what's all that then?
Where was the security when people got mugged at gunpoint in the bus-
station a few weeks ago? And if it's so secure, WHY DO THE BLOODY TOILETS
CLOSE SO EARLY BECAUSE THEY'RE WORRIED ABOUT VANDALISM?

These plaques really make me laugh. Do other stations have this
accreditation?