Old January 6th 07, 04:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Boundary zone n fares scrapped?

In article , invalid@invalid
invalid (asdf) wrote:

On Sat, 6 Jan 2007 00:39 +0000 (GMT Standard Time), Colin Rosenstiel
wrote:

Section K still contains full details regarding fares from the
Boundary Zones, as usual. So they do not appear to have been
withdrawn. HTH

Not in the online version as far as I could find. There `is only
section K1 there. The map has a link but it gives me a 404 error.

The actual fare tables aren't online (they never have been). But in
section K1, the rules for the issuing of BZ tickets are detailed on
pages K1.5 and K1.6.

Indeed, but it doesn't answer my friend's question as to whether he was
over-charged. There appears to be no way to do that online or (from past
experience) by phone. He says: "He thought there was something odd so he
checked the computer listing which said it was the same".

--
Colin Rosenstiel