Old October 18th 03, 09:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew P Smith Andrew P Smith is offline

Default Big car owners face tax hike

In article , Cast_Iron
writes

But it doesn't have to be a car does it, whay can't you use a van to carry
your company's goods?

I could use a small van but a number of car parks won't allow you to
park a commercial vehicle in it. I think particularly of the NCP by the
Piccadilly theatre which I often use.
--
Andrew
Electronic communications can be altered and therefore the integrity of this