Old October 21st 03, 11:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default Normal Northern Line service not resuming this week + pictures

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 22:55:25 +0100, Pre-38 wrote:

Hey your message has just downloaded the three enlarged pics? I never asked
for them? this isn't a binaries newsgroup, is it? as far as I knew it
wasn't. Hope you ain't placed a trojan on my drive. And thats not a joke Im
deadly serious.

Must be you, nothing more then the normal text here. There's a post
elsewhere with an image though.