Old April 18th 07, 03:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default A RIGHT ROYAL GIVEAWAY: RYANAIR TO HAND OUT FREE FLIGHTS TO LONDONERS!

On 18 Apr, 15:39, wrote:
In an unprecedented move, Ryanair, Europe's largest low fares airline,
will have "The Queen" handing out free flights to Londoners in the
centre of London. It takes place on Thursday lunchtime (19 April), to
celebrate Her Majesty's birthday.

Ryanair's UK Sales & Marketing Manager Caroline Baldwin said, "We
couldn't be happier to wish the Queen a very happy birthday. And to
celebrate, Ryanair will be handing out free flights to anybody who
brings a birthday card to our very own Queen look-a-like.

Nobody will walk away empty handed, as long as they bring a card of
any size, shape or design. All you have to do is bring it along to
present to "The Queen" outside County Hall and the London Eye on
London's South Bank this Friday lunchtime.

No ifs, no buts, anybody who brings a card gets a free flight,
courtesy of Ryanair.

DATE: Thursday 19 April
TIME: 12.30-1.30pm
PLACE: Outside County Hall and the London Eye, South Bank, London

Yeah , you get a free one way flight to an old military airfield 30
miles from anywhere interesting and then you have to pay double rate
for the return ticket. I've seen that sort of "free" before.

B2003