Old April 20th 07, 02:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Standing on trains

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007, John Rowland wrote:

MaxB wrote:

...or as the programme was arguing (I think) to run more and longer
trains (particularly with more coaches at the front where it is most
crowded) ):

How is adding coaches at the front different to adding them at the back
or the middle?

Because the front is where it's crowded! DON'T YOU GET IT JOHN?!?

This is definitely one of my favourite remarks of all time. Up there with
the chaps i met in Norfolk who knew that the earth was round, but insisted
that the surface of the water in the drainage ditch was perfectly flat ...

tom

--
CRESS AND CREATIVITY GET BUSY -- Barry