Old April 25th 07, 10:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Does Anyone Know When The New Ubdersea Tunnel Will Be Completed?

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007, Colin Rosenstiel wrote:

In article ,
(MCP) wrote:

"Avenger" wrote in message

I'm referring to the one connecting London to New York. I think it's a
great idea especially the non stop express trains. And the toilet
facilities and other accomodations will be of the same high standards
we've come to expect on the London underground.

lol! i think you have been watching tooooooo mucho Doctor Who.

Google Maps maybe?

That's Le Havre to Boston. And it's not marked as a a tunnel.

tom

--
For me, thats just logic. OTOH, Spock went bananas several times using
logic. -- Pete, mfw