Old April 25th 07, 06:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Toby Toby is offline

Default Euston to Kings Cross Thameslink

What is the quickest route to get from Euston station to Kings Cross
Thameslink? I will be making the journey late evening so would rather not
want to walk down Euston Road, and a taxi isn't realistic for the short
journey. On the undergound, should I be at the front or rear of the train
in order to quickly alight for Kings Cross Thameslink? Hopefully, my Virgin
train will be on time/early, so I'm looking at about 15 mins for the
connection onto the FCC train to St Albans.