Old April 25th 07, 06:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london,soc.men
Toby Toby is offline

Default Does Anyone Know When The New Ubdersea Tunnel Will Be Completed?

"Avenger" wrote in message
I'm referring to the one connecting London to New York. I think it's a
great idea especially the non stop express trains. And the toilet
facilities and other accomodations will be of the same high standards
we've come to expect on the London underground.

The Discovery Channel had a programme about the Transatlantic Tunnel. In
the last week, we've seen another previous fictional rail tunnel unearth
itself (Berring Strait tunnel). Perhaps, the Transatlantic Tunnel is
next...