Old April 26th 07, 11:04 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Does Anyone Know When The New Ubdersea Tunnel Will Be Completed?

On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 01:19:15PM +0000, Dr Ivan D. Reid wrote:
On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 07:14:13 GMT, Avenger
I'm referring to the one connecting London to New York. I think it's a
great idea especially the non stop express trains. And the toilet facilities
and other accomodations will be of the same high standards we've come to
expect on the London underground.

You can buy the design study he
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Transatlanti.../dp/0575071346

That has been my on-the-****ter reading material for the past couple of
weeks. It's jolly good fun.

--
David Cantrell | Godless Liberal Elitist

I don't do .INI, .BAT, or .SYS files. I don't assign apps to files.
I don't configure peripherals or networks before using them. I have
a computer to do all that. I have a Macintosh, not a hobby.
-- Fritz Anderson