Old May 1st 07, 05:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Stevo Stevo is offline

Default Euston to Kings Cross - quickest way?

eastender wrote:
Toby wrote:

Furhter to my recent Kings Cross Thameslink post (thanks for the
replies), what is the quickest route from Euston station to Kings
Cross station? I want to make a quick transfer this Friday, and
would rather not use a bus. Is it faster to walk down Euston Road
(I'm a brisk walker) or catch the Victoria/Northern line?

It's a short walk for a brisky person.

It's a short walk, full stop. But I'm lazy, so I'd use the tube. Providing
you're not waiting too long for a train, it's marginally quicker.