Old May 2nd 07, 01:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
asdf asdf is offline

Default Euston to Kings Cross - quickest way?

On Tue, 1 May 2007 13:35:58 +0100, Toby wrote:

Furhter to my recent Kings Cross Thameslink post (thanks for the replies),
what is the quickest route from Euston station to Kings Cross station? I
want to make a quick transfer this Friday, and would rather not use a bus.
Is it faster to walk down Euston Road (I'm a brisk walker) or catch the
Victoria/Northern line?

There's probably almost as much walking involved in taking the Tube as
there is walking along Euston Road. It's probably less effort, and
just as quick, to just walk the whole way.