Old May 23rd 07, 06:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael Hoffman Michael Hoffman is offline

Default SWT Vs Southern ticket machines..

Mystery Flyer wrote:

Bookham to Farringdon - Not Via Tube - Not available from the SWT
machine, Farringdon not listed (Ticket guy eventually sold me Bookham to
Farringdon via 'any permitted' for 14.70

Going off of Avantix from the *last* NFM, before last week's fare
updates (so might be incorrect!), there is only an Any Permitted route
BKA-ZFD.

Is there a place where can I find out detailed fare calculation
information from station to station?

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/

Or buy the National Fares Manual.
--