Old June 8th 07, 04:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Newt Dave Newt is offline

Default Quick question re out-of-zone Travelcard on Oyster (ping Paul C?)

Hi,

In a recentish thread on here, wherein I was discussing a "Hertford Stns
- Z1-6 Travelcard season £282.70", I asked:

"Rather than having to have it on paper, could I purchase it on Oyster?"

To which "asdf" replied:

I've never seen this advertised, but Paul C informed us in a
recent(ish) post that the answer is yes - you should be able to buy
one at any LU ticket office.

Now, I just asked at LUL Euston and was told "no", so can anyone give me:

(a) a definitive answer and;

(b) if the answer to (a) is "yes", the right words I need to say to make
the LUL staff issue it

Thanks in advance again!

dave