Old October 26th 03, 09:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jason Hobbs King Jason Hobbs King is offline

Default Heathrow Express

On 23 Oct 2003 13:08:02 -0700, (Mrs Moon) wrote:

What is the difference on board the Express with 'Express Class' and
'First Class'?

Wider seats and more tables in First Class, with the cars
strategically placed for fastest exits. Normally it's significantly
emptier which pretty-much guarantees a seat.

Is it more spacious seats or do you also get
complimentary drinks/snacks during the short journey?

It's been a while since I've been on the HE, so unless things have
changed recently, there's no free food or drink, and not even a free
newspaper! I would question if First on the HE is worth the
additional ticket price - I get free upgrades so it's worth it for me!

Are you travelling in or out before the 4th of November? If you decide
to travel "Express Class" I might be able to offer you a discount.

Cheers,

Jason.