Old July 3rd 07, 01:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default SWT (and others) charging double for tickets from machines

In article ,
(Jack Taylor) wrote:

Londoncityslicker wrote:

I'd like to buy a ticket to start the next day. Like I used to at
a ticket office or from the guard on the train.

The machines don't allow me to do this either.

The Shere machines used by Chiltern Railways do - there is a
touchpad field for 'Today' and 'Tomorrow'. So, the technology is
available.

As do the Shere machines at Cambridge, but only later in the day.

--
Colin Rosenstiel