Old October 27th 03, 09:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robert Woolley Robert Woolley is offline

Default level crosings on the LUL

On 27 Oct 2003 20:56:40 GMT, (Mait001) wrote:

Here's a poser for the real aficianodos on this group: where in London is the
closest level crossing (surface rail or Underground line) to Charing Cross (the
traditional place from which Central London distances are measured)?

I know the answer, but it may surprise some of you.

If the correct answer doesn't appear by this time tomorrow, I will post it
myself. Sorry no prizes for the correct answer....

Marc.

Acton?

Rob.
--