Old July 12th 07, 11:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default North London Line goes 4-car in early 2011

On 12 Jul, 21:44, D7666 wrote:
On Jul 12, 12:11 pm, sweek wrote:
Which is what the old Victoria Line stock will be used for.

Where have you got that gen from ?

I'd imagine Always Touch Out, same as the rest of us. I'm not aware of
it appearing in any official documents though.

If the Bakerloo Line is extended to Watford Junction (which is
official policy), it will need extra stock, and the Victoria Line
stock is the logical choice (same design, available the right time).
So there's a fair chance of happenning.

http://londonconnections.blogspot.com/