Old July 12th 07, 11:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Jack Taylor Jack Taylor is offline

Default North London Line goes 4-car in early 2011

D7666 wrote:

For the 1988 Docklands concert of Jean Michel Jarre the NLL ran 4 car
trains of both 2x2EPB and 4EPB.

Unable to resist posting that.

I didn't ride the EPBs but I was at the gig! It peed down for most of the
evening and it required a mega-move after the gig, by coach back to Reading,
up to Harrogate for a few hours kip (aquaplaning up the M1) and then across
to York for my god-daughter's christening the following morning. Then back
down south that night.