Old July 12th 07, 11:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
D7666 D7666 is offline

Default North London Line goes 4-car in early 2011

On Jul 12, 3:21 pm, sweek wrote:
(modified) stock cascaded from the Victoria line after that line
receives its new trains. The Victoria line stock is similar to the
Bakerloo line fleet, and the two could be merged fairly easily later
on (see below).

I'm not sure this is the current plan.

I can't at the moment find out why I think this but I am under the
impression the Bakerloo changes come in with new Bakerloo line trains
(that have yet to be ordered).

I don't think shifting c.45 year old - as they will be by the time
they are released - Victoria line ATO stock to a non ATO line is
really a runner is it ?

--
Nick