Old November 16th 07, 12:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london, uk.railway
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default OT - for the attn of Google Groups users

On Nov 16, 12:38 am, "John Salmon" wrote:
"Mizter T" wrote

"John Salmon" wrote:
I'd assumed, from reading your posts, that you were "one of those
cerebral folk who read those newspapers
with words in them" rather than one of the others.

Oh you'd be wrong, I'm no man of letters, I'm a complete cretin, I
can
barely string a sentence together let alone decipher the baroque
prose
of a loquacious broadsheet gazette.

I think you're doing yourself a disservice. I know I've commented on
your it's/its problem in the past, and you had a you're/your problem
the other day, but apart from your personal pronoun disfunctionality
I find your messages to be well-constructed and eminently readable.

Yes, the continuing apostrophe problem. Perhaps I'll just rip out the
relevant key - though that would prove a bit of a dilemma when it
comes to sending emails, given that is also the location of the @
symbol on a PC keyboard. Perhaps I should get a Mac, then I could
happily rip out the apostrophe key as the @ resides elsewhere - could
that be the most peculiar reason for switching over to Apple's
computer I wonder...