Old December 28th 07, 09:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default Old BR logo on London Underground

On 28 Dec, 20:57, Neill wrote:
It suddenly struck me yesterday when I was up in London, why do TFL
still use the old British Rail logo? Whenever you get to a station
with an overground rail connection, there are signs saying "Trains"
with an arrow and the old logo.

You'd better tell the National Rail people to stop using it too:
http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/

On the southbound Bakerloo platfrom at Waterloo, there's still a sign
that says "British Rail" in blue illuminated glass. Its on both sides
of the sign, so I wonder of this is a deliberate.

Old Street still has a British Rail (Eastern Region) sign lurking.

http://londonconnections.blogspot.com/
A blog about transport projects in London