Old January 12th 08, 08:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Newt Dave Newt is offline

Default ELL alternative route

MIG wrote:
On 11 Jan, 11:20, alex_t wrote:
In reality of course, the replacement buses are presumably there for
political reasons and serve almost no purpose that I can think of,
certainly south of the river.

The best replacement bus is between Canada Water and Rotherhithe - it
is probably quicker to walk then to ride a bus... almost the same
Surrey Quays. In fact the only valuable replacement bus is the Wapping
one.

I suspected that it might be the case for Wapping, but isn't there a
D3 or something?

From what I've seen, overyone get the 100 to Liverpool Street or the D3
instead - nobody ever seems to be on the Wapping replacement. Putting
more 100s on would have been nice.