Old March 27th 08, 05:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default If you could ask Boris,Ken, Brian and Sian a question what would it be?

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 04:17:59 -0700 (PDT), Mwmbwls
wrote:

Mae West once said about publicity - "I don't care what the papers say
about me as long as they spell my name right". I am encouraged that
the candidates for London's Mayor are taking Transport as a serious
election issue. As this group has an expert appreciation of the issues
- what question would you like to pose to all mayoral candidates?

What are they personally going to do to improve route 123? :-) [1]

More seriously how about either of these?

1. What is your detailed policy to improve the bus network in
London and for cross boundary routes from London to neighbouring Shire
counties?

2. What is your strategy and policy for expansion of the Tube
network over the next 30 years?

I doubt any of the candidates could provide a half way decent answer to
either question. There is certainly nothing about either on any of the
candidate websites / transport manifestos.

[1] guess what my local bus route is?!

--
Paul C