Old April 9th 08, 01:20 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Thameslink NGEMU procurement - now in motion

"D7666" wrote in message
On Apr 9, 1:10 pm, "Paul Scott"
wrote:

What clouds the issue further

So many clouds I have given up trying to track all this.

Perhaps Roland should too - we can collectively pay the Rail Press to do it
for us!

But make sure to pick the right magazine - I see Railway Magazine itself had
a 'bollock-o-gram' from Tom Harris MP after they ran a highly pessimistic
piece, suggesting that the majority of the Rolling Stock plan was simply a
reshuffle of existing stock between TOCs...

LOL

Paul