Old April 9th 08, 02:01 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Thameslink NGEMU procurement - now in motion

In message , at 13:20:24 on
Wed, 9 Apr 2008, Paul Scott remarked:
What clouds the issue further

So many clouds I have given up trying to track all this.

Perhaps Roland should too - we can collectively pay the Rail Press to do it
for us!

I have given up (apart from to odd heckle from the sidelines like today)
tracking the numbers. Especially when people say this 1100 might be on
top of an earlier 1300, and I was only trying to track a different 1000.

On the other hand I may still try to track the announcements, and in the
longer term whether or not anything like the promises were delivered.