Old May 7th 08, 01:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_2_] Richard J.[_2_] is offline

Default Johnson unveils Tube alcohol ban

Tom Barry wrote:
Paul Scott wrote:

Interesting point - I'd just put it down to a cockup.

More confirmation that LO is still part of the National Network
perhaps. In your example Richmond definitely is - would Gunnersbury
be a Network Rail station leased and run by LU or LO?

NR station managed by LU I think. It had Oyster readers long before
LO was launched.

It was managed by Silverlink previously. LU only took over the managment
when LO was launched. I assume that formally it's still owned by Network
Rail.
--
Richard J.