Old May 15th 08, 01:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Ludgate Hill/St Paul's

On May 14, 11:35 pm, Mike Hughes wrote:
Think you'll find its the City of London. Taxi drivers have a moan about
the City fathers as we're not allowed to use most of the bus lanes in
the City but can do so in the Greater London area.

Don't be too upset. From what I've see when I used to work in the city
you cabbies are still allowed to do illegal u-turns in the middle of
the road, stop suddenly wherever you please and no matter how much
traffic is behind you to pick or drop off a fare and accelerate
through pedestrian crossings if they're flashing amber even if people
are still on them.

B2003