Old May 16th 08, 08:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Ludgate Hill/St Paul's

On May 15, 8:18 pm, (Neil Williams)
wrote:
On Thu, 15 May 2008 06:27:10 -0700 (PDT), Boltar

wrote:
Don't be too upset. From what I've see when I used to work in the city
you cabbies are still allowed to do illegal u-turns in the middle of
the road, stop suddenly wherever you please and no matter how much
traffic is behind you to pick or drop off a fare and accelerate
through pedestrian crossings if they're flashing amber even if people
are still on them.

While that seems like a rant, taxis stopping in bus lanes are a *real*

Its not a rant , its a fact.

B2003