Old June 18th 08, 10:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] thagor2008@googlemail.com is offline

Default Whats the minimum Oyster card value to get through a gate?

Anyone know?

I've been musing on another Oyster scam.

Buy card for 3 quid - put minimum amount on , say 1 quid. Travel to
and from station where you have to touch in/out because there are no
gates. Get back to your station , touch out - card will go into
negative balance - bin it.

I'm pretty such LU must have thought of this one but I'm wondering if
there are any circumstances you'd end up quids in?

B2003