Old July 17th 08, 07:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Oyster PAYG from Fenchurch Street

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 17:04 +0100 (BST), (Colin
Rosenstiel) wrote:

In article ,
(Ian Jelf) wrote:

Or indeed catch the 100, a route I seem to encounter a lot in many
different places but have never ridden on one!

You too! I keep stumbling over it in the Blackfriars area and wondered
once whether catching one would solve a journey problem between Southwark
and King's Cross (or vice-versa). But I've never travelled on it either.

Surely the 63 and 45 would solve that?
--
Paul C