Old July 27th 08, 03:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Epicentre Epicentre is offline

Default Amusing story

Paul Corfield wrote in
:

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 02:00:28 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

The 6-year-old son of my vicar in Fulham is a bit of a transport
whizzkid (he's learnt to read by memorising the entire Underground
map!) and is well on the way to memorsing the entire London bus map.

While I can see how you can memorise the tube map I really struggle to
see how someone can memorise the entire bus map.

unfair question mode
What on the map is he trying to memorise and how could he prove he'd
done the whole lot?

While I've got a good memory for where buses go I couldn't see myself
ever being able to memorise the whole bus map.

But surely the clergy always used to know Bradshaw by heart? Must run in
the family.