Old July 27th 08, 01:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Amusing story

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 04:54:41 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Jul 27, 4:55?am, Epicentre wrote:
Paul Corfield wrote :

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 02:00:28 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

The 6-year-old son of my vicar in Fulham is a bit of a transport
whizzkid (he's learnt to read by memorising the entire Underground
map!) and is well on the way to memorsing the entire London bus map.

While I can see how you can memorise the tube map I really struggle to
see how someone can memorise the entire bus map. ?

unfair question mode
What on the map is he trying to memorise and how could he prove he'd
done the whole lot?

While I've got a good memory for where buses go I couldn't see myself
ever being able to memorise the whole bus map.

But surely the clergy always used to know Bradshaw by heart? Must run in
the family.- Hide quoted text -

Paul C,

My comment about memorising the bus map was tongue-in-cheek, but he
certainly knows more about bus routes and bus types than the average
adult!

It didn't read that way - probably needed a smiley - but no problem. It
would be a great feat if he'd done it.
--
Paul C