Old November 27th 03, 08:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Bondee Bondee is offline

Default 'That's a nice tie'

"Ken Wheatley" wrote in message
I was on the Central Line today. I noticed a striking looking woman
get on at, I think, St. Pauls and sit opposite me. At Holborn she got
off. But at she stood up, she looked at me and gave me a great big
smile. 'That's a nice tie' she said, then got off.

Very small, but it just about made my day. No-one had told her it was
mandatory to studiously ignore everyone else on the tube. She actually
acted in a human and pleasant way. Good for her.

Did she shake her Tic-Tacs at you?
: )