Old August 22nd 08, 08:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Purchase Virgin Train tickets online from US address?

In article ,
(Theo Markettos) wrote:

In uk.transport.london David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*)
wrote:
www.nationalexpress.com will allow you to buy a ticket from abroad-
and even though they don't run that route, they will sell tickets on
it.

Make sure you get a train ticket, not a bus ticket! (They do both).
http://www.nationalexpresseastcoast.com/ is the train booking site.

I don't think they'll post you the tickets, but you can select to
collect them from a machine at the station. Take the credit card you
used to book them with you as you'll probably need to use that in the
machine.

You may only need the booking reference now. You get that online. I print
that out.

--
Colin Rosenstiel